Reviewing the Past: Being Blonde
Maybe blondes do really have more fun? As I am looking back on my iPhoto library, I am really missing summer. People seem happier, weather is nicer, etc. But I know this summer will be amazing. It's going to top them all. Graduation. 21. and then hopefully a whole shift change of adventures in Australia by 2015. In the meantime, here is me reminiscing on my blonde days. Including but not limited:
- Dancing in my front yard, trying to do cartwheels, tanning and drawing with chalk
- Heading to Debuke River to have a campfire and fall asleep under the stars
- Tradition: Ixtapa dates with friends visiting
- Eating pizza. Enough said.
- Index Mountain (Secret) Hike
- Three Lakes in Snohomish, Wa